Come drive for EXPO, where you’re more than just another number, you’re Family!!! Great benefit for Owner Operators!!
- Up to 88 % of gross revenue paid to truck for owner operators
- 98 % no touch
- Light loads
- Fuel cards
- Trailer Rent
- Safety rewards program
- No Forced Dispatch
- Referral bonuses
- 24/7 on call for road service/safety and operations
- Weekly settlement and payroll with direct deposit available
- Lease purchase opportunities
Owner Operators requirements
1. Must be at least 23 years old
2. Minimum of 2 years experience with verification
3. Must possess a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL)
4. No more then 3 violations in past 3 years
5. Should be available to work various shifts and days of the week
6. Must possess current D.O.T. physical certified in compliance with FMCSA regulations section 391.41 through section 391.45
7. Must read and speak English well enough to read traffic signs, communicate with law enforcement professionals and prepare reports
8. Nationwide MVR, criminal background, PSP, social security, previous employment reports processed for verification
All drivers must comply with Federal regulations and any State regulations that are stricter than Federal requirements.
All drivers must pass a pre-employment drug test. Drivers are subjected to random, reasonable-suspicion alcohol and drug testing.
A driver must have no current clinical diagnosis of alcoholism and must not use any drugs which could affect his or her ability to safely operate a commercial motor vehicle.
If you are interested use the form below to apply.